Vintage & Fashion news, pretty vintage items and of course wee bit personal life style ramblings of an eleven year on line vintage clothing seller, avid fashion, antique and vintage lover

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Vintage Pretties Ruby Lane Anniversary!




In 2005, dissatisfied with the many changes to ebay, I made a difficult but serious business decision to leave. It was very hard, mainly due to many regular customers, and ebay definitely has traffic.

After much research, I decided on RubyLane as the venue I wanted to try. Always loving the site for shopping, their vintage clothing lane was relatively new, and looked promising. So I took the leap, and never regretted it. Who would dream I would still be there, and just as happy as I was with my original decision all these years later? It's a beautiful site, with high quality sellers but most of all, our customers are the BEST!

In celebration of our anniversary, from now till the end of the month of February, we are offering our customers 10% off any purchase. Just enter "anniversary" on your purchase order, and I'll be happy to discount your order before you check out. (shipping excluded)

And I promise ~ lots of new vintage lingerie and collectable items to choose from are coming soon!

To all my wonderful past customers there, I appreciate you all, and sincerely thank you for your support, enabling me to continue to stay on RubyLane.

Thanks and hugs to all ~ yvonne


VintagePretties on RubyLane



Like us on Facebook



Vintage Pretties Blog



Vintage Pretties Pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment