Vintage & Fashion news, pretty vintage items and of course wee bit personal life style ramblings of an eleven year on line vintage clothing seller, avid fashion, antique and vintage lover

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Roots & Wings & Vintage Things & Insane Vintage Sale




# 9 Vintage Gab Pearlsnap Embroidered Western Shirt S M Cowgirl




"There are but two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots, the other, wings. Roots signify a child's foundation, a definition of who he is and where he comes from. Wings, on the other hand, are his means of leaving the security of the familiar in order to discover new horizons."

I've instilled this in my children. Now that they are independent, its almost sad. They don't need "momma" anymore. Mission accomplished, and I can be proud of that part ~ but I miss them asking advice.

That said, its time for Mom to apply her own principle ~ to go back to her roots. and her passion. My passion has always been vintage lingerie. Selling it exclusively from 1998 to about 2005. But when shopping at estate sales, its difficult to pass up the beautiful jewelry, wonderful clothing ~ so I diversified through the years. Adding vintage clothing, shoes and accessories. And yes, even pottery, stamps, silver plate. You name it. Leaving my roots..

For months now I have said I was going to have a sale and just blow out anything that wasn't nylon. I closed two antique mall booths and dragged it home. You can't walk through my garage from the mall inventory. My stock room of clothing is overwhelming. I don't want to pass away and make my kids "earn" their inheritance by having to deal with all this. :)

The time and sadly, circumstances have arrived. I'm having a "roots and wings" sale exclusively for my blog and facebook followers. I'm keeping my roots of vintage lingerie, and giving wings to everything else.

So. I have a "secret code" in all my
Vintage Outlet

listings. In the title you will see a # sign and a number, ie: # 3 then the item description. I used the # instead of a $ sign for my "secret sale".. so yes. when you see # 1 in the title, that means a fabulous skirt is ONLY a DOLLAR!!!!!!!!


Yes ~ this


# 1 Darling classic Teal LINEN Liz Claiborne Ladies Pencil Skirt size 8
is only a DOLLAR!



YOU MUST "like" me on
Vintage Pretties on Facebook
to receive these prices please. :) ~ Or click "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" on the right hand side of the page.



I'm doing quick pictures and hasty descriptions and adding new items as fast as I can with special prices for you. Add to your wardrobe, stock up your own inventory at ridiculous, WAY below cost prices.

Yep ~ a
# 3 Exquisite Halston Silky vintage 80s Blouse 4 XS S salmon designer
for the ridiculous price of $3




Collect something special? I have everything from pottery, bells to steins and cartoon memorabilia. let me know and I'll list it for your consideration ~ no obligation of course!

This won't last. I may come to my senses any day now. I'm going to try to hold the sale until Nov 1. But take advantage of my crazy lady weak moment.


The secret code = #8 means
# 8 Tier Ruffle 60s Cord Peasant Jumper Dress Corset XS S

its on sale for $8



Just let me know what you want, and I'll be happy to send you a reduced invoice. I'll even add a 10% discount if you use Google Checkout instead of paypal. if you want more than one item, I'll combine them on one invoice, with one shipping for you.



Be sure to check back daily for more new listings, and let me know immediately if you want something,
Vintage Outlet


And don't forget ~ you must follow me on Facebook to qualify for these prices ~

Vintage Pretties on Facebook



** Note ~ there is NO lingerie included in this sale, but i will offer the 10% discount on lingerie purchases for using google checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment