Vintage & Fashion news, pretty vintage items and of course wee bit personal life style ramblings of an eleven year on line vintage clothing seller, avid fashion, antique and vintage lover

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wrap or Zip Vintage Robes for Afternoon Delight

I confess. I live in robes. When I had my own business and had to wear "big girl clothes" I couldn't wait to get home, out of the suit and heels and slip into a caftan or a zip up robe. Later, working retail at a home improvement store it was worse ~ rushing home to get out of my jeans into a shower and then into a robe, after all it was way too early in the day to wear pajamas, so this was a perfect solution, loungewear, yet still presentable should anyone pop in. At night, my favorite item is a velour snuggly robe to cuddle up in with my hot cup of tea and a book.

If you love slipping into something comfortable when you get home from work, still look darling and not like your ready for bed already, we have a few suggestions for you, long or short, lightweight or heavy and warm ~ all

available at
Vintage Outlet






Barbizon Vintage Robe Short Knee length Wrap Fab Color Floral Satin






Miss Elaine vintage long Plush Lilac Robe S Beautiful Embroidery






Unique Stripe vintage Vanity Fair plush lounge Robe,Purple, lilac M S






Sky Blue Vintage Robe Zip Front Vanity Fair long Robe lounger XS S


More added regularly at
Vintage Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment